Find Your New Home Now

Thursday, November 7, 2019

High Flow Hand Held Showerhead

Michelle and I moved into our new home in Kings Point and found that the flow in both showers to be much less than we had anticipated. We turned to our neighbors on "Next Door," which is a great source of super local information about your community. There are a lot of active users who will tell you everything you ever wanted to know about anything.

Michelle made a post asking about a way to increase the flow of our showerhead. If there was a way to make the shower stream more powerful and how to do it. She received about twenty responses. Some people replied that there was no way to increase the flow. Some suggested removing the restrictor in the showerhead and some suggested buying different brands including Waterpik, Moen, and Delta. Some gave places to purchase like Home Depot or Bed, Bath, and Beyond. They ranged in price from $40.00 up to $400.00 (would you believe it?)

I turned to the internet and found pages and pages of "fake" reviews like "top ten showerheads," "best showerheads," "finest showerheads," on and on for pages and pages on Google. After searching for a couple of hours I finally found a "real" review and said to myself "what have you got to lose?"
I read an article and it sent me to this link:



I could not believe the price! I received it in two days and promptly installed it. It took absolutely NO TOOLS to install. Just hand tighten. It worked so well that I ordered another one for my second bathroom also. If you are looking for a more powerful flow from your handheld showerhead you can check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment