Find Your New Home Now

Sunday, December 2, 2018

Let's Work Together

Welcome to David Metlika Keller Williams Realty, your source for a professional and successful real estate experience.

David Metlika, Realtor®
I have been a South Florida resident for many 
years. I grew up in South Florida and attended 

South Florida Public Schools as well as the 

University of Florida. I have lived in Miami, Hialeah, 
North Miami Beach, Hollywood, Miramar, Davie, 
and Delray Beach.
I have been a small business owner in this area 
for over twenty years and a real estate professional 

since 1995.
Whether assisting with buying, selling or investing, 
I am organized, knowledgeable, responsive, and 

patient; and I have many technological resources 

to help my clients achieve their real estate goals.
I will work tenaciously on my client's behalf and I strive to afford my clients a seamless, easy process and a positive real estate transaction experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment